Mark R. Donahue
- Principal, Donahue Literary Properties, LLC. Author of Last At Bat (published 2011) and the screenplays: Last At Bat, The Golden Reich, Fat Girl, War College, Stats, Call Me Jesse, Answer Man, New York Dirt & Second Serve.
- President/ CEO Commercial Real Estate Solutions, Beverly Hills, California/Boca Raton, Florida. Provided consulting and management services to Prudential Real Estate Affiliates Commercial Network. Grew network from 27 to 51 offices and revenues from $29mm to $109mm. Managed and trained over 1100 commercial real estate sales and management professionals.
- CBRE (CB Richard Ellis). Senior Executive Vice- President, Los Angeles, California. President of CBRE Partners Program. Developed and grew Merger and Acquisition program with commercial real estate brokerage operations throughout North America. Elected to CBRE’s Operations Management Board.
- CB Richard Ellis. Senior Vice- President, Washington D. C., Managing Director of CBRE’s Government Services Group. Assigned to Vice- President Al Gore’s Reinvention of Government Task Force, tasked with “Reinventing GSA.” Developed new strategies within GSA that realized over $1 billion in savings within commercial real estate leasing and development.
- CB Richard Ellis. Senior Vice-President, Regional Manager, Chicago. Managed 13 commercial offices and over 500 commercial real estate sales professionals for CB Richard Ellis including 5 offices in Chicago, 2 in Minneapolis, 1 each in Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Kansas City, St. Louis and Detroit.
- CB Richard Ellis. First Vice- President, South Florida, Regional Manager. Managed offices in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton and West Palm Beach.
Education, Credentials and Non- Commercial Real Estate Experience/Accomplishments
- Bachelor of Science Social Studies Comprehensive Directive in History & Minor in Speech/ Radio and TV, Wright State University Dayton, Ohio.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Florida.
- Licensed Sales Person, State of Pennsylvania.
- Published Author. (Has written 7 novels and 9 screen plays).
- Has extensive public speaking experience including presentations to President Clinton, Vice President Gore, several Congressional and Senate Sub-committees including the Building and Infrastructure Committee which oversaw the GSA.
- Awarded “Certificate of Outstanding Contribution” by GSA for work done to “Reinvent GSA.”
- Has won 5 Men’s Senior Baseball League World Championship rings.
- Currently hosts baseball talk show heard on Internet around the world.
Avid golfer, tennis player and runner
David B. Workman is Senior Managing Director for Newmark Knight Frank Capital Group, adding to the roster of industry leaders forming the firm’s capital markets platform. Bringing a dual background in investment sales and leasing, Mr. Workman’s hire reinforces Newmark Knight Frank Capital Group’s role as a leading resource for clients seeking the strongest, most comprehensive capital markets services in the industry. Mr. Workman’s unique expertise in leasing offers a critical advantage for the investment practice, enabling a deeper insight into financing strategies and rental value requirements to produce the most lucrative investment.
Over his 25-year real estate career, Mr. Workman has been involved in more than $1 billion in investment sales and leasing transactions. He brings a substantial roster of relationships, including some of the most recognized names in investment, hospitality, entertainment, media, manufacturing, financial and professional services. Select clients have included: Entertainment Properties Trust, The Rosen Group, Hampshire Hotels and Resorts (HHR), Pace University, Masco Corporation, The Equitable Life Assurance Co., Met Life, Principal Life Assurance Company, Safeco Insurance, Phoenix
Partners, Abrams Artists Agency, Major League Gaming, Studio Instrument Rentals (SIR), Wilhelmina Models, Love Realty, Empire Management, Metromedia and Centre Reinsurance. Mr. Workman has initiated a number of off-market transactions throughout his career, which has garnered him a notable reputation among major developers. His select current projects include working with the developer of a high-end national hotel chain for a New York City location (200-300 rooms), along with the off-market sale of an approximately 350,000-square-foot Midtown New York City office building and the off-market negotiation for a luxury portfolio of properties, among others.
Mr. Workman is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York. He lives in Chatham, NJ, with his wife, Sabina, and four-and-a-half year old son, Austin.
John Corser is an award-winning producer and director of commercials, promotional films, music videos, feature films, television productions and educational films. His productions have spanned 20 countries and 5 continents. He has produced in a variety of settings, from Arctic tundra, tropical rainforest and war zones. John has extensive experience managing productions both large and small with complex production challenges (from 150+ million dollar feature film to 10K music video). John clients include: Isuzu, Toyota, Mercedes, Paramount Pictures, Universal Studios, DreamWorks Pictures, Food Network, HGTV, Outdoor Channel, DirecTV, Island Def Jam, MCA Music Group, Maverick Records, RCA Music and many others.
John has a business approach to production challenges. He understands the “project mission” and incorporates it into the media production and budget strategies. He is flexible and develops customized solutions to fit the dynamics and economics of the project. He takes complexity and turns it into understandable and effective visual storytelling and collaborates closely to meet client needs.
John is an expert in international production and in digital media production including the technologies in stereoscopic (3D) production and exhibition. He has been featured speaker on digital film production at the Digital Production Summit (NAB 2007) and a featured panelist at the Hollywood Foundation’s annual conference in Hollywood 2007 and 2008.
A marketing copywriter during the week, a screenwriter on the weekends, Matt Donahue lives by the written word. Since earning his master’s in creative writing three years ago, Matt has drifted steadily into the world of film writing. The first draft of his debut script, Unsolicited, reached the finals of several international screenwriting contests, and took a top 10% spot in the acclaimed Nicholl Fellowship competition.
Matt continues to work on scripts, honing his craft and, at times, scaring himself with stomach-knotting suspense and chilling plot twists. Matt lives and works in the Cincinnati, OH area, where he writes new-product concepts and stimuli for consumer focus groups. He owns too many pets, enjoys running and appreciates unusual food.